Rebiana Oil Field Services and QMax Gas Lift Services of Louisiana USA, are pleased to offer quality services to gas lift industry in Libya and N.Africa. We Provide quality gas lift mandrels, gas lift valves, latches, dummy valves and the best service in the business. We offer extensive lift design using state of the art WEM software as well as manual methods and calculations. In addition to above we offer trouble shooting service that will help enhance production.
Gas Lift Optimization Service ( PREDICTION & OPERATIONAL LEVEL) Well/Field Optimized Recovery Programs.
Gas Lift Valves & Mandrels
Gas Lift Design and Trouble Shooting-Assist with production increase.
Gas Lift Training Courses
Over View Of Our Gas Lift Services, Mandrels & Valves:
Rebiana/QMax Gas Lift is a quality/service driven gas lift company. Our gas lift valves have carbide seats for a long life, our latches and dummy valves are made of high quality stainless steel and our mandrels are API standard so they will work in the offshore deviated wells that yield the most problems.
We can provide echo meter shooting, on-site well analysis, new and reconditioned equipment, special prototyping, gas lift pack-off equipment and excellent service to both inland and offshore leases.
We also can offer our clients Wire line services utilizing latest equipment and techniques.
Gas Lift training course at AGOCO Nafoora field - Libya
Our valves have carbide materials as standard where our competitors use soft materials that will not last under all conditions (i.e. they will leak).
Our latches are of the best material to handle the jarring from wire line operations. Our mandrels are API standard and will perform well in deviated and straight hole completions.
Our service department will go to offshore and inland locations to shoot echo meter soundings and run P.S.C. analysis to ascertain if production is at optimum. Should we find non-optimum conditions on the customer's wells, we will recommend a solution to the problem.
We guarantee every installation for the parameters given. We will pay for the wire line cost for any problems associated with our equipment.
We have W.E.M. as a NODAL/GAS LIFT PROGRAM as well as years of practical experience to couple together to produce the best gas lift design for your wells.
Rebiana/QMax Gas Lift Valves & Mandrels :
· High quality gas lift mandrels, gas lift valves, latches and dummies.
· Our valves have carbide trim for long life as they are difficult to cut with well bore fluids and over injection.
· Latches are made from 17-4 S.S. to handle the jarring when retrieving from the mandrels.
· Dummy valves are made from 316 S.S. and are corrosion resistant.
· Mandrels are API standard and will work in the offshore deviated wells that yield the most problems.
· We offer new and reconditioned equipment.
· We offer special prototyping available.
· We can repair and refurbish customer inventory
· Can provide gas lift pack-off equipment.
· Equipment inventory stock and service at our local workshop in Brega Libya with quick turnaround and delivery schedule .
· We can provide trouble shooting and design training courses Gas Lift Training at AGOCO Nafora Field
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICE TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR GAS LIFT OPERATIONS AND MAXIMIZE WELL/FIELD PRODUCTION
1. PLAN A WELL REVIEW IN YOUR FIELDS AND OFFICES WITH THE PEOPLE YOU SELECT FOR THE TEAM.
2. SELECT THE WELLS FOR SERVICING BY OUR TEAM.
3. OBTAIN RECENT WELL TEST.
4. OBTAIN GAS LIFT DESIGNS FOR EACH WELL
5. OBTAIN A WELL BORE SKETCH
6. TRAVEL TO THE FIELD TO PROCEED WITH SHOOTING ECHO FLUID LEVELS IN THE TUBING AND CASING.
7. COMBINE THE DATA COLLECTED WITH THE PRESSURE SURFACE CLOSE CALCULATIONS DONE ON THE WELL SITE.
8. RUN A GRADIENT PLOT WITH OUR SOFTWARE TO FIND THE OPERATING VALVE AS WELL AS THE FLOWING BHP.
9. PERFORM A PRELIMINARY PREDICTION FOR THE INCREASE IN PRODUCTION ON THE SELECTED WELLS.
10. BASED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PREDICTION BY MANAGEMENT, CONTINUE TO THE OPERATION LEVEL.
1. A FLOWING GRADIENT PRESSURE/TEMPERATURE SURVEY WILL BE DONE ON THE SELECTED WELLS WITH TUBING FLOW.
2. A BUILD UP WILL BE RUN IF SO DESIRED.
3. THE DATA FROM THE SURVEYS WILL BE ANALYZED
4. A GAS LIFT DESIGN WILL BE DONE FOR MAXIMUM FLOW. THIS BUILD UP TIME WILL BE DONE BASED ON THE FEELING OF THE TEAM TOWARDS POSSIBLE SKIN AND ETC.
5. WE WILL USE OUR GAS LIFT EQUIPMENT FOR THE DESIGN. THIS EQUIPMENT WILL ALSO CALIBRATED BY OUR TEAM.
WE WILL SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
· ALL DOWN HOLE ELECTRIC GAUGES
· ALL GAS LIFT EQUIPMENT
· TWO (2) PEN RECORDERS
· ECHO METERS
Hands on training at Nafoora field with AGOCO gas lift team